The Perry 1TXTETX04 thermostat has been designed to work in systems where it can be the only actuator control, or in combination with other thermostats or chronothermostats.
It is equipped with a large and clear display to keep all its functions under control in real time. The wireless thermostat sends the actuation commands by radio frequency - the signal sent can be received by a series of receivers that have the task of recognizing and interpreting it, translating it into an operation to be carried out (example: actuation and/or display).
Ease of programming is the fundamental characteristic.
The thermostat regulates the temperature in differential ON/OFF mode and can be set from 0.2°C to 0.7°C, to adapt to the thermal inertia of your specific system.
In addition, the thermostat is enabled to analyze the room temperature and to inform the receiving system of a possible failure of the system.
A particular attention has also been paid to energy saving: the optional block of the set temperature sets t1(comfort) and/or t2 (Economy)-the temperature sets t1/t2/t3 can be adjusted at any time and according to your needs - enable or disable the absence temperature t3 (ex. antifreeze), allow to avoid energy waste with consequent economic saving
PERRY thermostat STRENGTHS
- Can be combined with wall mounted radio receivers: 1TX RX01/P, 1TX RX02/P, 1TX RX0801/P
- Range between 30 and 130 meters
- 36 months autonomy
- Password protection
- SUMMER WINTER command
- Radio transmission indication
- Room temperature display.
- Possibility of correction of the detected room temperature (OFFSET).
- Possibility of entering a password to change settings.
- Possibility of assigning it to one or more receivers.
- Indication on the display of the radio signal transmission.
- Total switch-off of the thermoregulation.
- Easy coupling of the transmitter to the area, with self-learning.
- Test signal transmission to check the presence and range of the signal.
- Transmission to the receiver of the status of low batteries.
- Operational safety is guaranteed by a double transmission of information to the receiver.
Power supply: n° 2 alkaline batteries 1,5 V type AA (LR6)
- Autonomy: approx. 3 years
- Autonomy from powering on the display of the low battery symbol 30 days
- Control output: via radio (to actuator receiver of the wireless thermoregulation family)
- Antenna: integrated in the device
- Transmission frequency (carrier): 868.35 MHz
- Maximum signal range in free area: 80 meters
- Maximum signal range in the presence of walls or obstacles: .30 meters (according to chapter 3.7)
- Software: Class A
- Type of insulation: Class III
- Degree of protection: IP 30
- Degree of pollution: normal
- Type of installation: wall mounting
- Ambient temperature display scale:- 5°C ÷ 39°C
- Ambient temperature indicator resolution: 0.1°C
- Temperature set adjustment range: (t1 Comfort / t2 Economy) 4°C ÷ 39°C (can be limited)
- Temperature set adjustment range t3 - (Absent): can be excluded or adjustable from 4°C to 39°C (default 5°C) (in Winter mode = default 5°C - Summer = default 33°C)
- Temperature setting resolution: 0.5°C
- Ambient temperature detection correction (OFF-SET): adjustable from -1.9°C to 1.9°C (default 0.0°C)
- Temperature adjustment mode. ON/OFF differential: adjustable from 0.2°C to 0.7°C (default 0.3°C)
- Thermal gradient: max 1°K / 15 min
- Operating temperature limits: -5°C ÷ 55°C
- Storage temperature limits:-10°C ÷ 65°C
- Reference standards for CE:LVD EN 60 950-1 EMC EN301 489-3
(R and TTE Directive 1995/5-CE) - RADIO EN300 220-3